Latest Instagrams
Friday, July 31, 2009

So I would like to share....

that this whole process has made me ridiculously emotional.

Yup. I cry for all things baby related. The other day I sat on the couch and cried watching "A Baby Story" and of course because I love to torture myself I watched about 4 episodes.

Upon telling Alexis he said that he knew that show was evil and promised to yell at it when he got home. Lol

Anyway....one of my recent episodes was this past weekend in the Keys. We were walking on Duval and passed this little shop hat my friend Tania had visited several times in the past.

They sell these frame by Sugarboo....BEAUTIFUL. Expensive, but beautiful.


I was reading all the frames and came across this one:




Needless to say, I starting crying in the store and needed to walk out. Awesome.

The frames are wooden and huge and come in different colors and are about $265. I have every intention of buying this one when the time comes.


1 comment:

Nyx710 said...

I know how you feel about the Baby Story. I watch that show all the time (drives DH nuts!) but it never gets me crying.

Adoption Stories.... now that show has me in tears every single time. I can't even make it half way through an episode before I'm in tears. Everyone starts so sad and then ends up just so damn happy. It gets be every time. That's some beautiful stuff.

Ha Ha.... hormones....

Latest pins