Latest Instagrams
Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Dreading tomorrow....

So tomorrow is the HSG and as I've previously stated I'm not looking forward to it.

The antibiotic they gave me totally sucks. I can be thankful that I didn't get he whole long list of side effects that I could have had but I have had to deal with headaches, nausea and some dizziness since yesterday.
The label also advised me to stay out of the sun. DH says it's going to turn me in to a vampire. Hm. No such luck so far.

Anyway, as for tomorrow, DH asked for a half day from work to come with me. Yesterday, he said home with me for a little while because I felt horrible after taking the first pill in the morning. I apparently did not eat enough to avoid the nausea. It was really bad. When he got to work his manager who is wonderful ask him why he was late, he explained ( I don't mind since she was very close to me while I worked there), he also explained why he was taking a half day tomorrow and she encouraged him to take the whole day.
Apparently she has had an HSG before and said it would be best for him to stay home with me all day. AWESOME. In both a good and bad way.

Oh well.

I'm also extremely nervous because we get the results of all the tests we've had so far tomorrow.
I'm trying not to think about it because I know it will drive me crazy.
I actually let it get to me a little the other night before bed and I had a what can only be described as a nightmare regarding the SA results.
Pray for us, please.

Ok, enough complaining. I know in the end it will all be worth it. It's just difficult because I was the kid that was never sick, never hospitalized, only went to the doctor when I needed check-ups or vaccs. so all this poking and testing is all very foreign to me. I'm told I'll get used to it.
I'm just keeping my eye on the prize :) It's very hard to not be ridiculously excited.

till tomorow..... xo

2 comments:

Kristen Fiore said...

We are praying for you and we love you :)

Victoria said...

Good luck today Justine and Alexis!! I hope you aren't in too much pain all day but I know your hubby will take fantastic care of you. Big hugs!

Latest pins