Latest Instagrams
Saturday, July 18, 2009

Off meds and a + OPK :)

So this past week was rough. The antibiotic totally kicked my ass but thankfully last night I took my last pill and hopefully I'll never have to repeat them. The cramps and spotting were gone by Thursday. I'm glad recovery from that was quick. My husband totally rocked this week. I really couldn't have asked for a better man.

Per the RE's orders I was to start with the OPK's on CD 10. Today, CD13, I woke up, went to the bathroom, pee'd on the OPK and 3 minutes later.....
I immediately came online and made my appointment for my P4 test. I'll have that done on Monday 7/27 since it needs to be done 7-10 days after. Hooray for the last test of the month! Woot!
I'm so glad that everything will be getting done in 28 days. Hopefully August will bring good things!


Next weekend, from Fri-Sun, Alexis and I are going down to the Keys for the weekend. I'm soooo looking forward to it. Our friends and our god-daughter are coming too. I think it will be a nice little getaway before we start treatment.


I've been thinking so much about everything the last few days. Definitely trying to stay positive but mentally preparing myself for what's to come. Good or bad. First being our appointment on the 30th. I honestly have no idea what the RE is going to say. I still have not heard about the results of all my blood work. I can only hope it's nothing terrible. I keep telling myself if it was bad they would have called. But you never know.

The 30th really can not come any faster!


I'm just going to continue thinking happy thoughts.




No comments:

Latest pins