Latest Instagrams
Wednesday, July 15, 2015

4dp5dt....

Let's start with something SUPER awesome and positive.
So on Monday morning my incredibly awesome RE gave me a call and told me that my 3 remaining embies all made it to freeze!
This lifted a huge weight off my shoulders.
I'm pretty sure we wont be able to do another fresh cycle so I was praying that we'd have some to freeze.

Moving along....

The last few days have been a lot of the same.

Dizziness: On & Off
Nausea: On & Off
SO SO Sleepy: Every day.
My boobs are killing me: Every day.
Cramping: Every day.
Twinges/Pulling/Aching of all my reproductive parts: Pretty much Every day.

All of which I'm pretty much attributing to the Crinone.
I've taken it during my IUIs before and it's always been a super fun mindf**k since it mimics pretty much all pregnancy symptoms.

I'm not really sure how I feel about all this.

The frozen embies have really helped give me peace about the possibility of this not working.
Don't get me wrong, there is still a VERY good possibility that I will be seriously devastated if it doesn't work and might need a few days to recover. But I might be okay.

I'm still truly hoping it works.
I've gotten quite attached to "thumbs up embryo"

Send all the sticky vibes you got.
They are much needed and MUCH appreciated.




No comments:

Latest pins