Latest Instagrams
Monday, October 12, 2009

It's been a while.....

So I've basically avoided the blog for a little while because of this stupid cysts cancelling my cycles. I've had absolutely nothing positive to say so I haven't said anything at all. So far, 2 cycles have been a no go thanks to the cyst.
Tomorrow I will go for another CD2 u/s. It's actually happening on CD3 which means if all is clear (which I'm not expecting it to be) I can start taking Clomid tomorrow.
If the cyst is still there then I have plans to discuss having a lap with the RE to remove it.
I really do not want to have to do this because, wel, I'm scared shitless.
But, the reality is, I'd rather go through that pain and a week of recovery than have to deal with the excruciating pain of the damn cyst several times a month.

This whole process is really starting to wear on me emotionally. I'm really just trying to remain positive. I know that there are sooo many women who have it MUCH worse than me but this is the situation I'm dealing with. I just pray to god that it doesn't get much worse before it gets better.

If you can spare any good vibes they'd be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Latest pins