Latest Instagrams
Sunday, September 6, 2015


I guess I should rewind a bit.
My FET was Wednesday. The FET itself went great!

We transferred 2 "Fair" embryos. They grade them Good, Fair and Poor. The best part was that my Dr. did the transfer. We scheduled this specifically so she could do it. Since this is going to be our last time doing this for a WHILE I wanted to make sure that she was the one that did the transfer. I go to a large practice and usually you get whomever is scheduled to be in the OR that day. Anyway, we got there and as soon as she was done with whatever procedure she was doing at the moment she came out and said Hi and gave me a big hug. That immediately calmed my nerves and made me feel so much better. I'm sure the valium I had taken a few minutes prior helped too.
We waited for her to finish a retrieval and they took us in about 20 minutes later. It went well. Once it was over she gave me a huge hug that made me a little teary eyed and we went on our way.

I've been home doing absolutely nothing since.

DH has been pretty amazing. I don't tell him often enough at all but he really is. He purposely took all these days off from work so that he could be home with me taking care of me. He's cooked all our meals and just let me hang out around the house. The days seem to be going faster this time around.

As far as how I feel, meh, crappy. 1dp I has some pink tinge in the left over clumps of my Crinone so I'm HOPING that was implantation but that's just wishful thinking. 2dp I felt like complete shit. I was super dizzy and tired all day. I ended up napping from about 10 a.m. till 3 p.m. and that helped. I haven't been sleeping well. I'm up every hour at night and then exhausted during the day. I'm like a newborn. Yesterday was good. A lot more doing nothing all day. At around 4:30 p.m. I fell asleep and woke up just before 8. I'm sure it's Crinone related as I always have this issue with it. Last night I barely slept. I finally fell asleep WELL around 6:00 a.m and woke up at 8:30 a.m.
I feel bleh today. I THINK my boobs are starting to feel sore, I'm dizzy and I got nauseous when I was in the shower a little while ago. I've had cramping here and there over the last few days.
I've had a bit of head congestion so it could be related to that.
I'm hoping to get DH up so we can make a quick trip to the store since I can already tell I'm going to be in a super fantastic mood today.
Tomorrow I'm going to take one of my HPT's at home.
I'm praying.
I'm hoping that some of these symptoms seem to be developing the later I get in to my 10 day wait that it means something "positive".
They could all be TOTALLY unrelated and I get that, but I'm supposed to have faith and all that right?

If you're out there and reading this, please say a little prayer for us.
We could really use it.

No comments:

Latest pins